Going green is far easier said than done. In fact, surveys show, despite best efforts, 80% of North Americans fail to receive adequate amounts of fruits and vegetables in their daily diets as recommended by the USDA and the National Cancer Institute. But provided someone has the right options, it can be easy as adding the appropriate dietary supplement to his or her diet. Take organic microalgae for example. New Earth uses it as a primary ingredient in many of its products, like its Wild Body and Wild Mind. Because the microalgae contains a naturally occurring alkaloid chemical compound called phenylethylamine (or PEA for short), it helps support mental energy, mental clarity, concentration, and attention*. What’s more, it does so naturally.
- Organic Microalgae has been cultivated as a reliable food resource for centuries by native cultures worldwide.
- Microalgae offers a vast array of micronutrients in a convenient form.
- Microalgae helps with overall energy and performance*.
Want to improve your energy, mood and focus?
Rethink everything you thought you knew about blueberries (and especially those grown in the wild). They are, in fact, one of the greatest fruits or vegetables we can eat. Adding them to our diets is a not just a good habit to consider, it can be integral to improving our health. Because they are a powerful antioxidant, they help us to protect our bodies from free radicals, which contribute to disease and aging*. Did you know New Earth’s Renew product contains these very berries for these very reasons? Using Renew on a regular basis may mean a wealth of healthy benefits in the long run. It’s one of the best New Year’s resolutions you can make.
- Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of all commonly consumed fruits and vegetables.
- Like wild blueberries, Concord grapes and cranberries have grown naturally the world over for thousands of years.
- Wild blueberries contain the powerful antioxidant anthocyanin and demonstrate greater antioxidant capacity per serving than other blueberries.
Start 2016 with great expectations.