“You are what you eat” is something we’re prone to hear on an increasingly regular basis. We go out of our way to use nothing but the greatest ingredients and vegetables in the meals we make and the products we use. One of the best things you can add to your regular diet? Wheatgrass juice. As fresh juice pressed from the grass of sprouted wheat, it contains no wheat allergens and is rich in a wide array of antioxidants. Did you know, according to the Hippocrates Health Institute, just two ounces of wheatgrass juice has the nutritional equivalent of five pounds of raw organic vegetables? It’s a concentrated source of phytonutrients, which means it’s also high in vitamins A, C, and E, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium. For these reasons, New Earth includes wheatgrass juice in its BG Bars. Adding them to your lifestyle means you’re on your way to a healthier mind and body.
- Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available.
- Wheatgrass is rich in amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
- Wheatgrass juice is an essential ingredient used in New Earth’s BG Bars.
It’s time to treat yourself better.
It’s of little wonder that the diet and lifestyle trend continues to shift from processed foods to the more natural ones. It’s a shift that makes sense. Along with kale and spinach, here’s another superfood to add to the mix: organic microalgae. Whether you knew this already or not, it is one of the most nutrient-rich foods on earth. It just so happens it grows in abundance in Upper Klamath Lake (Oregon). What’s more, it’s rich in plant-based proteins, minerals and essential fatty acids, along with a wide spectrum of micronutrients. Did you know that organic microalgae is included in virtually every product in the New Earth family? The company happens to rank the food—and its many, many health benefits—at the very top of its list.
- Organic microalgae contains a near perfect amino acid profile.
- Upper Klamath Lake is the only place in the world organic microalgae grows in abundance.
- Algae are the foundational nutrient source for all life on earth.
Discover more about organic microalgae.