Not all proteins are created equal. And when comparing soy protein to whey protein, whey comes out on top, especially when it pertains to weight loss. It’s absorbed more readily, digests easily and helps protect your cells, too. Did you know New Earth’s Build utilizes pure whey protein from rBGH-free milk? It’s an important distinction to be aware of. Essentially, it means Build doesn’t just help you build muscles; it allows you to reach your weight loss goals quicker and more effectively than soy-based protein shakes. Consider it a nutritional win-win.
- Most shakes contain significantly fewer calories than full meals, so using them as occasional meal replacements helps aid in weight loss.
- Whey protein is rich in leucine, which plays a key role in protein synthesis, a process that burns through quite a few calories.
- Whey protein is considered a complete protein and contains all nine essential amino acids.
Stay healthy while you lose weight.
We could all stand to treat ourselves a little better. More specifically, we should aim towards healthier hearts. And the better we treat our hearts—striving towards a balanced diet and proper supplementation—the better off we ultimately are. When you make a daily habit of adding New Earth’s Energize to your lifestyle, you’re adding CoQ10 to your system as well. That means you’re stimulating cellular energy throughout your body. You’re also enhancing your physical performance and what your body is able to handle. Essentially, you’re giving your heart a boost. And that’s a good thing.
- A CoQ10 supplement can help increase your antioxidant levels and protect your cells from free radical damage.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.
- Energize is designed to promote a healthy heart and strong cardiovascular system.
Give your heart a new start.