As a general rule, we want what’s best for ourselves. And what we choose to make a part of our healthy lifestyle is a significant part of that. One specific product that can help to that end is New Earth’s Energize. Made up of a blend of pure ubiquinol (CoQ10), mushrooms and organic microalgae, it promotes a healthy heart and strong cardiovascular system. Something this good and rich in minerals is not exactly easy to come by. In fact, in order to get 100mg of CoQ10, you’d have to eat 33 pounds of sardines. You could also save a lot of time, energy and money by simply adding Energize to your daily regimen. It’s your choice.
- When taking a ubiquinone supplement, your body has to convert it to ubiquinol before using it. Use ubiquinol and your body skips that process, making it a faster reacting supplement.
- Ubiquinol is required for 95% of our cellular energy production.
- Optimal cellular energy and heart health are key to a vital healthy life.
Be smart about how you get your energy.
One of our planet’s greatest and most abundant resources of good health—yet often overlooked as such—is water. And as balanced as your diet regimen may possibly be, without water as a main component, it will ultimately fail. New Earth takes water a step beyond with its Water product. It adds a combination of nine colorful algae-harvested from two kinds of water (fresh and salt)-allowing for a wide array of pigments to get nutrients from. When you choose New Earth’s Water, you choose to add minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids and phytonutrients to your world.
- Water is a blend of nine different algae, offering the full rainbow of nutrients.
- Water includes dulse, kelp, fucoidan, Ecklonia cava, bladderwrack, Dunaliella salina, spirulina, chlorella and pure wild microalgae.
- New Earth’s Water is certified organic.
Make a welcome step towards better health.