By now, chances are really pretty good you know mushrooms will benefit you. As one of earth’s first foods, they’re simply one of its most nutritious—yet often overlooked—resources. And because New Earth’s Wild Forest contains a blend of five revered botanicals, it’s able to harness the benefits of each in a uniquely powerful blend. As a source of proteins, enzymes, and minerals, it also provides antioxidants and natural vitamin D not regularly found elsewhere. When taken regularly, Wild Forest is able to lend a boost to your immune system and increase your overall energy as well.
- Ancient Egyptians believed mushrooms could grant immortality. In fact, only pharaohs were deemed worthy enough to eat or touch them.
- Those seeking to increase their immunity often add maitake to their diets, as it may provide the greatest boost of all the mushrooms.
- Wild Forest’s proprietary blend includes reishi, maitake, cordyceps, wild black trumpet, and Poria cocos.
Discover how Wild Forest can benefit you.
Are all sprouts alike? Hardly. Sprouted grains tend to offer more nutritional benefits than those that aren’t. And when these kinds of sprouts are blended together, the end results are significantly multiplied. New Earth’s Wild Earth product contains a wealth of these sprouts: kale sprouts, red clover sprouts, wheat sprouts, and D. salina algae, too. The result is a richly nutritious blend including chlorophyll, glutathione, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. As a whole plant food, it includes a full range of antioxidant support. By using Wild Earth regularly, you’re more protected from the damage normally caused by free radicals.
- Sprouted grains are nutritionally superior to their non-sprouted counterparts.
- Some specific nutrients—vitamin C, iron, zinc—are more readily absorbed after sprouting.
- The Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology found eating sprouted brown rice instead of white rice helped improve blood sugar control in people with diabetes.
Take more control of your healthy future.