When we add antioxidant-rich foods and supplements to our everyday lifestyle, we’re doing our bodies a pretty big favor. After all, antioxidants block free radicals that might otherwise cause damage to our cells. New Earth’s premium sprout blend (Wild Earth) is rich in antioxidants, providing a unique blend of kale, red clover and wheat sprouts. It even includes D. Salina and wild microalgae, which are rich in chlorophyll and protein and help to improve brain and immune function, too. If the question is “So is Wild Earth good for you?” the answer is always yes.
- Added algae means additional integral vitamins and minerals in your diet.
- Sprouts provide powerful antioxidant support. Algae offers the same support.
- Wild microalgae offers superoxide dismutase, a family of enzymes that play a critical antioxidant role in the human body.
Protect yourself in an all-new way.
A regular exercise program is part of most healthy lifestyles. What we tend to think about less is our recovery process. Here’s the thing, though: we should think about both. In fact, New Earth’s Rebound serves to speed up that recovery process in the most natural way possible. Because it has plant-based proteolytic enzymes and wild microalgae as primary ingredients, it breaks down excess fibrin in your circulatory system and connective tissue (your muscles). It brings nutrients and oxygen-rich blood and removes metabolic waste produced by inflammation. The shorter version is simple: Rebound helps you quickly get back to feeling like yourself again.
- Individual proteolytic enzymes are useful; a combination of these enzymes yields even greater benefits.
- Proteolytic enzymes can be absorbed to help in other areas, like your joints and muscles.
- These enzymes break down proteins into peptides or amino acids, which help make necessary proteins.
Feel better by recovering faster.