We could all do with a little less stress in our lives. When it comes to regular exercise and the wear-and-tear we tend to put our bodies through, we could stand to use a natural boost. Did you know New Earth’s Rebound allows for cardiovascular and joint support? Its plant-based proteolytic enzymes and wild microalgae help break down excess fibrin in your circulatory system and connective tissue. This means an influx of nutrients and oxygen-rich blood.
- Proteolytic enzymes help break down fibrin, which hold cells together when clotting. Removing fibrin helps support blood flow.
- Enzymes build, maintain and repair every single cell in the body.
- Enzymes can help break down rogue proteins in your bloodstream.
So don’t sweat the small stuff.
When we increase our mental clarity, we’re able to more readily see and understand all we’re faced with on a daily basis. Did you know New Earth’s Focus is designed specifically to promote your ability to see more clearly and concentrate at your top potential? Its very specific blend of wild microalgae, eleuthero, ginkgo bilboa, lion’s mane mushrooms, bee pollen, wheatgrass juice and noni allow you a variety of benefits, like improved reaction time and better memory. What’s more, you’re able to do so as naturally as possible.
- Lion’s mane includes 30 different bioactive ingredients, major amino acids, polypeptides and polysaccharides.
- Nerve growth factor (found in lion’s mane) promotes growth and development of neurons.
- The Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids found in organic microalgae can help support brain cell structure and support oxidative and inflammatory damage.
Isn’t it time you focused on you?
Did you know New Earth manufactures every single one of its products in its own facilities? They even take things further than that (and in a good way). Because the facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (or GMP) registered, New Earth products contain exactly what the labels say they do. All ingredients used are tested for pollutants or contaminants and verified 100% pure. The company believes it’s important you know what it is you’re dealing with, especially if you plan on making these products part of your lifestyle. Consider it an added layer of protection for your world.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures and documentation to assure a product has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that appears on its label.
- New Earth’s facilities are also registered GMP for Sport, so customers can be assured its products do not contain banned substances.
- GMP is widely considered the gold standard of dietary supplements.