This may come as a surprise, but good bacteria do exist. There’s something called Bifidobacterium bifidum that usually dwells in your intestines, especially in the lower GI tract. It works along with other lactic acid bacteria and probiotics to help your body function. When it’s not working properly—when you lack these bacteria—irritation and irregularity are fairly common. New Earth’s Bifidus combines wild microalgae, inulin (prebiotic) and live bifidus cells to help keep your body doing and feeling exactly what and how it should.
- Probiotics like Bifidus allow for optimal digestion and nutrient absorption*. They also aid in the natural production of vitamins.
- Bifidobacterium is one of the main and important components of the intestinal community of microorganisms.
- With the assistance of Bifidus, our bodies can easily metabolize sugars and regulate the acid versus alkali balance of the GI tract.
Need a little more regularity in your life?
A healthy small intestine is absolutely important; it aids in proper absorption of minerals into the bloodstream. Lactobacillus acidophilus is a key player allowing it to function properly, commonly referred to as “good” bacteria. It’s part of a larger group of probiotics (or microflora) that live in that intestine. New Earth’s Acidophilus is an upper GI tract probiotic that acts as a helping hand, allowing for natural immune system support and a digestive system that runs smoothly. Combined with wild microalgae, inulin (prebiotic) and live acidophilus cells, it helps keep your body doing and feeling exactly what and how it should.
- Acidophilus assists in breaking down foods, creating an unfriendly environment for harmful organisms.
- Microflora are necessary for the body’s assimilation of nutrients. They help produce key enzymes and increase the rate vitamins are absorbed.
- When you take antibiotics, they kill bacteria in your digestive tract. L. acidophilus supplements help maintain by repopulating.
Want to function even better than you are?