Algae has long existed as one of the most powerful superfoods in existence. Edible seaweeds have actually been a staple of traditional diets in many cultures for thousands of years. It makes sense—it’s impossible to ignore a food so rich in minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids. New Earth celebrates this rare phenomenon in an altogether unique way in its Wild Water. Instead of promoting just one algae, it combines nine in a proprietary blend specifically designed to enhance overall health. By including algae like dulse, kelp and bladderwrack (and six others), you’re able to more readily combat oxidative stress and help assist your body with cellular regeneration, too.
- New Earth’s blend of nine algae helps support the body’s immune function.
- Blue green algae spirulina includes about 6 grams of protein in each 100-gram serving. It includes all essential amino acids, making it a complete source of these important nutrients.
- Chlorella is referred to as a near-perfect food as research through the years have identified an astounding range of health benefits.
Give your health the boost it could use.
Even though mushrooms have long existed as a potent natural medicine in many cultures and regions, it hasn’t been until recently that the world of medicine has started to catch up. The long and short of it is this: mushrooms are important, perhaps in more ways than we even know yet. New Earth has long understood the power that comes from adding these revered botanicals to our daily lifestyle. With its Wild Forest, five unique kinds of mushrooms come together—reishi, maitake, cordyceps, wild black trumpet and Poria cocos—to promote a powerful solution to a healthy immune system and increased energy.
- Wild Forest features a blend of five premium mushrooms.
- Mushrooms are used for their health benefits by every culture in the world.
- Modern science studies (and continues to study) more than 100,000 species of identified fungi.
Discover the wisdom of the ancients for yourself.